Thursday, November 18, 2004

Darlene Meets Cowboy on October 15


From: Darlene
Date: Fri Oct 15, 2004 5:05pm
Subject: Cowboy In Ardmore


What a wonderful day today turned out to be! When I woke up I wasn't expecting anything different but, I knew it was going to be far from ordinary when my sister came knocking on my door before seven a m to tell me that Michael was going to be in Ardmore! I was broken hearted when we weren't able to make it to Bokchito and I wasn't sure if my health would allow me to make the fundraiser in Durant either (I suffer from severe asthma) so to hear that Michael was right here, this close, I was bound and determined to go and I did! He is such a sweetheart. I knew he would be. I have placed a photo of Cowboy and my husband, Mike, in the album titled 'Cowboy in Ardmore'. I hope that everyone gets to meet this wonderful man somewhere down the line. Darlene

Yahoo Posting