Tuesday, October 30, 2012

I Miss You Mom

I miss you so much, mom. There's not an hour that goes by that I don't think of you. I am so sorry about all the mistakes that were made by so many people during the last six weeks of your life. I just can't get those out of my mind. I can't help thinking that if we did things differently, you would not only be alive today, but you would be talking. The stroke that you had on August 10th took away your ability to speak, and we could all see how frustrating it was that you couldn't speak, but I almost look back fondly on those first twelve days after the stroke when you were actually speaking better every day. I can't help thinking that that progress could have kept going if we had not brought you to that rehab center.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home