Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Justin Knows Nakomis

From: Justin T.
Date: December 30, 2004 2:46 PM
[Email sent to spiralblue@yahoo.com]

   i met her [Jennifer Dedmon] through a friend I knew well in high school. I started role playing with her and nakomis and all them probably like a year and a half ago. she began working and stopped playing as much and since then I haven't heard from her. Then the same friend of mine pointed out in a recent phone converstaion that she was on BB5. Its interesting that I know someone on reality TV(now or past).




From: Justin T.
Date: January 5, 2005 12:36 AM
[2nd email answering my question about role-playing]

   A system called White Wolf, Vampire: The Masqurade. No i didn't know, I don't watch much reality TV. When a friend told me, I had to be sure(curisouity and all) so I watched some of the web stuff and i knew instantly. i have a bad memory. I might get the DVDs, but I'm broke most of the time. It was just funa and games style role playing, some live action stuff




From: Justin T.
Date: Wednesday, January 12, 2005 1:31 AM
[3rd email with a few more details]

   I met her bout a year and 1.2 ago, as I mentioned. We
hung out for about 3 months, role playing together for that period. She was interesting and I had a great time knowing her. However like I mentioned, she grew up like all of us did and went to work. I guess in retrospect it was a good thing that she did. the rest of The Group got jobs and stopped playing as much. I could tell ya some stories, but they would mostly be about games. although a few would be about her, if I remember correctly, she was decent at Halo 1(not sure about number 2) I haven't seen her in a while. I wish I had infrmation on where she worked because I would visit her. Shes really a wonder when you see her. I liked hanging out with her so much, she was a good role player too. Like I said thats mostly what we did together. i wishI could see her again so I coudl talk for a moment or two.