Sunday, November 04, 2012

Day 9 - Sitting Up at Nursing Home

Today I have created a timeline of your final six weeks. As you know, this picture was taken on Day Nine. On Day Seven you were admitted to the Nursing Home, so this picture was taken sooner than I thought. In an earlier blog entry I made a statement that you only seemed half alert during these pictures. You sat in this wheel chair a couple hours this day, but you were anxious to get out of it. I thought you would be more comfortable in a chair.
  The question I keep asking myself is if you were already dying at this point? You weren't eating. You had probably already lost 20 pounds by this point. You were just eating a few spoonfuls a day. We will never know. I struggled with the idea of putting this picture online. I may decide to take it down, as I am not sure it honors you in the way you deserve.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home